Offshore Staff Leasing
Offshore staff leasing is a relatively new process of outsourcing. It provides a client full time access to a worker, from the location of the outsourcing provider.
This method of outsourcing services has become more and more popular recently for a number of reasons, including:
- Clients receive the benefits of outsourcing to an overseas destination, without the trouble and expense of setting up their own operations
- Clients receive the benefit of long term access to a worker (employee), who learns their business processes and becomes and expert over time.
- Clients can quickly scale their operations up or down, as business needs change.
To hire the staff of an offshore staff leasing provider, a customer may either select from an existing pool of manpower, or request for the provider to recruit specialized workers.
The workers are hired as employees of the staff leasing provider. Then, the client signs a contract with the staff leasing provider for exclusive access to that employee.
The best offshore staff leasing providers often provide valuable benefits to their clients by:
- Quickly hiring the best employees from the existing labor pool.
- Providing training opportunities for employees to grow their skills.
- Providing stable office infrastructure (computers and other equipment, work monitoring software, utilities such as electricity and internet, etc.)
- Advising their clients on market conditions and trends.
Agents of Value has been providing staff leasing services in Philippines since 2004. If you’re interested in accessing highly trained, skillful Filipino workers through a staff leasing arrangement, contact us today to get the conversation started!