- We pre-screen and hire great staff in the Philippines. There’s a lot of scary stuff out there these days. Freelancers who leave projects half-finished, or don’t show up when they’re supposed to. Our agents all are full-time employees of our company. We’ve screened them to make sure they have the basic skills to do their jobs. This saves you the time and hassle of hunting for good workers.
- Our staff work for you full time. Hiring a new developer or virtual assistant every time you need something done creates friction. Friction means wasted time and energy explaining everything to a new person. With Agents of Value, your agent learns your business. Every time you have a new project, they’re ready to go.
- Our agents all work in one of our office locations, on regular work schedules. You can depend on them to be online and ready to work when you are.
- We use Cloudica – a remote work monitoring software. You’ll be able to see screenshots from your agent’s computer every 5 minutes. This means you’ll be able to track your agent in the Philippines better than you can track an employee in your own office. Working with someone in a different timezone can be tough. Consider Agents of Value as your partner, always looking for ways to make your life easier.
- Agent supervisors help you troubleshoot any problems. Is there something standing in your way of getting things done? Contact one of our trusty agent supervisors, and let them help you find a solution.
- We can provide temporary replacement agents if your agent is sick or on vacation. Everyone deserves a break now and then. But, we know that business never stops. We ask our agents to plan their vacation leaves, so we can schedule it with you. That let us have someone ready to take over your projects, so there’s no lapse in service.
Photo: Luis Gomes (Pexels) In almost everything we do, there’s software involved. Chatting online, playing games, mobile banking, online shopping--- these apps are run by software, each built for specific purposes. A lot of work goes into building software, and in...